I am divorced, receiving child support and arrears. When my ex-husband stopped paying the arrears and claimed to owe me money, I asked Ms. Gamalski to address my concerns with him. She reviewed the divorce and sent him a letter informing him of the consequences of willful violations of court order (contempt, fines, jail). I received my arrears payments within a week. Definitely recommend. Read More